Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things 5 and 6 Week 3

I'm going to try to post a link to a "trading card" that I made. Hopefully it will work! I used bighugelabs.com to generate it.

http://bighugelabs.com/photos/f0929acdacfcf024bd0c521c9736fdcb/decked4537f6921146f8a7a182611a5fde191546982a

I'm finding the more I explore these "things," the more adventurous I become. As I was playing with photos and flikr, I decided to add a photo to my profile which I hadn't attempted before.

I've also done option b of the discovery exercise: used a picture from one of my library's summer reading activities, and tagged it. I was surprised at how easy it was. These sites are very user-friendly and they "mash" with each other very well. Bighugelabs.com has a link to Blogger to make it so quick to share pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love your trading card! I tried it a couple times and could not come up with anything I liked for myself. I made a jigsaw puzzle instead. :)

    ReplyDelete